Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend Fun

So I was telling you all how much I was in love with the new banner pic. I found this great pincushion by Anna Maria Horner last week and knew exactly the colors I wanted to use. Yep, pink and yellow :)  You all have to make one, they are so stinkin' cute. You can find the free pattern here.
Cute huh? :)

Ohhhh, what will these lovelies become????

Whats on the needles???? Hmmmmm.....


What is going on here???  I can't wait to see, can you???? Stay tuned for more.

Oh and my camera is going to have a good outcome!  I took it to the camera store this past weekend to have them tell me how much it would cost to fix. They said that Canon was taking care of this problem for free.  FREE!!!  My camera is not new by any means.....free....lol.  I just had to call the 800# and set it up with them.  My shipping label will be in my email box in the next 24-48 hrs. Yep, they are picking that up too :)  For now I am using my dear BF's camera I got him for Xmas.  I can't believe it, and I should have it back in 5-7 business days....yippee!!  Pictures will be flowing when I get it back.

Well time for some snuggle time with my sweet dog then off to bed. Have a super nite!

Love,

Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment