Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hi :) I hope you are all well. I have been MIA for too long and you can expect me to be back in full force now. My head is crammed with all kinds of new ideas. I don't know what happened last week, the ideas were just flowing. So expect lots of pics and new items in my shops soon and lots and lots of color. I'm obsessed with it as always. I'm sure you noticed my new pic in my banner. Well this has really got my color obsession going again in full force. I took this pic at a flea market recently.
 
 
Isn't the cactus beautiful? Can you believe I took  this picture with my phone?  The banner pic is my wallpaper on my phone. It is so cheerful and happy. Then I also have the cutest pic of my sweet dog on there, so how can I not smile when I look at my phone :)
   
The new pics will be a challenge for a small while. My camera died...sniff. So I need to take it to the camera doctor and see what they can do for it. I miss it so much. And since it died it seems like there are picture moments everywhere lately. Murphy and his law...lol.

Hey did you catch that I'm in the summer issue of Etsykids webzine? Check it out here and let me know what you think. Well I'm off to get those ideas out of my head. I will show you all as it progresses.

Love,
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment