Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mary Janes

My camera is back and it works like a charm again.  Canon was so wonderful. They fixed it for free, (I know I already told you that several times, but I still can't believe it) and I had it back in a week. They even buffed out some of my scuffs from using it over the years.

My honey was busy painting some more today, the living room is now a wonderful yellow gold color, and I was busy finishing the idea that has been in my head for quite some time........................................................


 The new style of baby shoes are here!  Mary Janes meet everybody, everybody meet the Mary Janes.


I have been revising and reworking them for a little while now until I was happy with the final design. I have always loved the mary jane style on little girls. Super Sweet!  Then add some great fabrics for the lining and bow and instantly it becomes new again. And some of the fabrics are very limited, so that style will be a one of a kind. These will be up on Etsy today.

I'm super excited to see how these change and evolve as I change the fabrics.  Now I'm off to enjoy my Sunday, it's a beautiful sunny, hot day here and I see some swimming in my future :)

Love,
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment