Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Slippers, Slippers Everywhere




























Well I have survived my first Xmas season online :) It was a great one with weeks of very little sleep and many, many slippers being knit, felted, boxed and shipped. I am still finishing up with the slipper rush and will miss it when I'm done. (these are on my other Etsy shop under Linesdesigns) BUT I have many new ideas to work on for both shops and can't wait to get going on them. My new sewing machine begs me to use it as does all my yards of fabric. I look forward to showing you my progress. I also will be reworking my work space. I will have to show you my before and after pics.

If you don't know about CPSIA please learn about it and how it will affect you and lots of small business owners. Please take the time to voice your opinion to your legislature before Feb. 10 when it takes affect.



1 comment:

  1. Hola tengo una tienda de niños en Almeria (España) y entro a tu blog por casualidad y quiero decirte que haces unas cosas preciosas. Sigue asi, tienes mucho gusto y estilo.
    Quizas te compre pronto.
    Maria del Mar
    www.piccolosdecoracion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete